Drew is now standing and "cruising," which is where he walks along holding on to something. He's been pulling himself up to standing for a few weeks now, but the pictures were living on my memory card. So, here is the photographic evidence:

He starts out on his knees, holding onto the coffee table and straightens his knees. He kind of rolls up onto his toes, then immediately looks over to make sure we are watching his great accomplishments.

Love that tongue!

Mommy and Drew time

Drew loves feeding himself. Every night he has cheerios or puffs with some yogurt drops and maybe banana or boiled carrot pieces. I love this picture -- he smiles all the time, and I'm so glad to capture my sweet little man in this picture.

I've rescued my other pictures from my memory card, so I'll post more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment