Sorry for the lack of updates, my dear blog friends. We have been super busy with work/hospital rotations/playtime at day care. To top it all off, we've been passing around some sort of bug this week. I got violently ill on Sunday night but woke up feeling much better Monday morning. Whatever I had must have passed on to Drew because he had a rough night on Sunday and was restless most of the day Monday. John had been feeling fine until this morning, when he woke up with a cough, congestion, and general achiness. I also woke up this morning with a sore throat, stuffy ears, and a headache. Drew seems to be the only one feeling good today. I think the weather may be a factor, since we had two 80 degree days last week and the high today is 32. Gotta love Texas weather! This time of year, there are probably all sorts of things going around and we're just lucky enough to catch lots of them. Please keep us in your prayers as it's just not fun to be sick, especially when Drew isn't feeling good either.
No comments:
Post a Comment