Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baths and Baseball

It's about time I update some pictures of the little man. He is still growing and getting closer to crawling. He's gotten very ticklish and loves to squirm while we tickle him.

Drew still loves bath time. Splashing is his favorite, although he's still mastering how to splash with his hands. He loves the toys attached to his bathtub, and he must be pretty modest because somehow we took lots of bath pictures and he managed to not flash the camera. Good boy, Drew!


John's coaching t-ball again this year. It's much more intense, since they are actually keeping track of outs and keeping score. The last few seasons have been about teaching them how to play and teaching sportsmanship, but now there are real winners and losers. Drew and I went along to John's game last Saturday to cheer on the Diamondbacks. (Has anyone seen Dodgeball? The team's cheer is like the hiss cheer that Ben Stiller's team does.) The boys on the team have lots of big sisters who loved sweet Drew. Here's our friend Ruth entertaining Drew.

Snazzy shades!

Dad's the hitting coach, and I'm proud to say that our team has some great hitters. I'm sure that Drew will be totally burned out on baseball by the time he's old enough to play, since he has a baseball room and will be watching lots of t-ball games over the next few years.

No comments: