Thursday, April 23, 2009

Making Friends

Hey guys, Drew here. Things have been busy lately, and Mama has been so nice to update my blog for me. I thought I'd write tonight's post myself. I'd like to take a moment to give a "shout out" to all my friends.


Here's me and my buddy Joey. He came over for dinner the other night and we had a great time playing. I even shared my toys. (Sadie, you could learn something here.) It was fun to have somebody my own size to play with, but of course our moms broke up the fun with some boring picture time.

Here I am with my best friend, Sadie. (Look close and you can see that she's giving me a kiss.) She's always trying to kiss me or woof at me or investigate my toys. She and I love to take afternoon walks down to the mailbox, and she's such a good guard dog that she lays down beside my crib when Mama gives me a bottle at bedtime.


Here's me and my Mama. What can I say? She feeds me, dresses me, makes sure I have clean britches on, gives me baths, and smothers me with kisses. I'd definitely recommend that everybody get a Mama.

Here I am with Dada. I love to wrestle with him, and I have learned that if I can manage to get some drool in his ear, I will win the wrestling match. Dada and I love to play and watch sports together.

Here's a "shout out" to all my other friends - Aunt Ashley, Uncle Jim and family, my pals at church: Allie, Sevyn, Leah, Mikayla, Ryan, Ashlynn, and Isaac, my cousin Ryan, and of course my awesome grandparents - Grandmommy & Granddad and Nonnie & Paw Paw.

Life's good, man. Even if Mama and Dada keep putting me in these silly Baylor outfits ...

No comments: