Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter

Drew's first Easter was great. In our Easter basket from Grandmommy Mills, we got a book about Easter, so we read the story of Jesus and his resurrection. The weather was a little rainy and overcast, but we had a great church service, spent lots of family time together, and snuck in a nap or two. Since the weatherman was forecasting rain for Sunday, I got Drew dressed up on Saturday for pictures outside with his Easter basket. Naturally, the second I set down the basket, it became a fun game to dump it out and eat the eggs. I think the pictures of him playing with the eggs are cuter than the posed ones would have been!

The first picture we took...


And the second...And then Drew figured out that eggs are fun to play with.


This is what I call Drew's "Really, Mom? More pictures?" face. Poor kiddo, he has more pictures taken of him than most supermodels. He's such a good sport. (You will notice that he did not wear his cute brown dress shoes to church, since he loudly told me Sunday morning that shoes made him angry. He didn't fuss about the sweater vest, so it was a fair compromise.)


No comments: