Sunday, December 14, 2008

Drew's Christmas Message

The other night I had a great chat with Drew. It started with me saying his favorite word (goo), and he decided to tell me all about life, including some little giggles and squeals. Enjoy!



A few other pictures from the last few weeks-- here is Drew after a bath. I wrapped him in his hooded towel and he was content to let me take his picture.

He would also like to thank his Great Aunt Lainie for the singing chicken. It plays "Old MacDonald Had A Farm" and is one of his favorites.


Drew is now big enough to sit in his Bumbo chair. He chilled in it for a while as I made dinner. It has a tray that attaches and I usually give him a rattle to grasp at and then promptly throw on the floor, like Sadie taught him.



Here are a few photos of Drew enjoying his jumperoo. He can't reach everything yet, but he swats at a few of the toys and has figured out that if he kicks and jumps, it lights up and plays music. Fun for everyone!

1 comment:

Grandmommy said...

David and I just spent the best moments of the day reading--and listening--to the blog. It's most wonderful!!! Love the Drewisms!!